visiting the parkside spa
WE’RE DELIGHTED TO WELCOME YOU
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR SPA VISIT
To ensure the comfort and wellbeing of you and our team, we require masks in all areas of the spa. Additionally, we’re temporality closing our changerooms and pausing our tea service.
Starting, January 15, 2022, proof of vaccination is required for guests with booked appointments, by order of BC’s Provincial Health Officer. There are hand sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
Guests will be asked to show a vaccination passport and valid government ID upon arrival to the spa.
Proof of vaccination is not required for retail and gift card sales in our boutique area.
Please check back here and on our social channels for updates. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we implement this level of protection to ensure the safest experience.
We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to get checked in and provide time to settle into a spa state of mind. You are welcome to arrive earlier to use the pool and hot tub – just let us know and we’ll assist you.
frequently asked questions
Yes. When you arrive at the spa, please follow these steps:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you’d like to arrive even earlier to use the pool or hot tub, you are welcome to do so.
- A team member will ask you to put on your mask and then ask you some screening questions before allowing you to begin your treatment.
- Please practice respectful distancing when necessary.
- Please note that our shower facilities are still unavailable.
Yes, you are required to wear a cloth face covering or similar during your visit. If you do not have one, we will have disposable masks available. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, we kindly ask that you refrain from visiting the spa.
The nature of most spa services does not allow for social distancing between a client and their therapist, which is why we have mandated the use of PPE for our team members and we require our clients to wear a mask during their treatment.
The Parkside Spa has heightened our already rigorous hygiene and sanitation practices.
- We have increased time in between appointments for thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our team will be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during treatments such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers where possible to separate our team from clients.
Our revised hours and treatment schedule allows us to practice heightened levels of hygiene and sanitation during and between appointments.
Our new hours of operation are:
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday – Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our staff are advised to stay home from work if they have any symptoms, even mild ones. They will follow proper protocols for testing if necessary as per the BCCDC guidelines.
The pool and hot tub are available to use before or after your treatment.
Guests must be 16 years of age or older. We do not accept guests younger than 16 years old. We apologize for any inconveniences.